Find Inner Peace.
Meditation Designed for the Individual
Learn Meditation ~
The Way it is Meant to be Taught
The American Meditation Society is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to providing meditation classes and meditation techniques that are personalized. A range of instruction is available including meditation for beginners to advanced practices that are designed for the individual. Meditation when properly taught is effortless and opens the heart.
Classes + Retreats
Meditation classes include broadening understanding of daily life events and self-awareness. We offer retreats to enrich and deepen your meditation experience and to encourage regular practice.
All meditation instruction is under the guidance of an experienced teacher. Meditation techniques are most effectively taught through the oral tradition where the student is guided step by step based on their own experience. All levels welcome.
When mind and body reach a state of deep relaxation through meditation, it allows the inner self, the spiritual self to shine through and permeate the mind and body
Usha Harrison Speaks on the Benefits of Meditation
- Neil Seligman: Fear or Compassion in the Year of Uncertainty?
- Julie Sacks: Mommy’s Guide to Feeling Less Tired Through a Practice of Meditation
- Ed and Deb Shapiro: Why You Shouldn’t Go To Bed Angry
- Martha Ringer: Engaging Yourself to Completion
- Ira Israel: Ruth Whippman’s “America the Anxious: How Our Pursuit of Happiness Is Creating a Nation of Nervous Wrecks” Is The Most Interesting Book of 2016 and I Disagree With It
Trouble learning to meditate? Contact one of our teachers to support you in the effortlessness of meditation practice.
Give yourself a gift - Come relax, have fun & be inspired at our meditation retreats.